Welcome!

Thanks for visiting! I have included information on drilling seaglass, ideas and designs on seaglass jewelry, my collection and beachcombing trips, and much much more! Take your time and enjoying browsing!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Simpicity




The simpler, the better - my latest concept.

The unique shapes and beauty of seaglass need only the simplest designs. Sometimes there are seaglass with such character and charm that they need only the simplest designs to become most impressive. For example, the seaglass key that needed only a key ring bail to become a stunning necklace. Or the sweet seaglass bubbles that needed only sterling posts to become exceptional earrings. And the rare turquoise seaglass that needed only to be side-drilled to become a breath-taking invisible necklace.

Each piece of seaglass 'talked' to me before I transformed them into unique jewelry. Some begged not to be drilled, some needed to be drilled to release their potentials; some boasted characters and prefered solitaire, others opted to hang around with peers. How I wish I have all the time in the world to listen!





1 comment:

I Choose2BHappy said...

These are SO beautiful! I'm coveting...
(ps--don't forget the 'L'!) :)