Welcome!

Thanks for visiting! I have included information on drilling seaglass, ideas and designs on seaglass jewelry, my collection and beachcombing trips, and much much more! Take your time and enjoying browsing!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The story of July

This is my all time favorite photo, I hope it'll be yours too!
Last August, I took a day off from work with the sole purpose of doing some seaglass photography at my favorite beach. I had hoped for a sunny day, but woke up to grey skies. I had second thoughts about doing indoors photography instead, but went out anyway.
When I arrived at the beach, the tide was high and still rising, waves were crashing and clouds were heavy with rain. As the waves started to engulf the wooden planks that I've set my props, I realized they would make a more dynamic background!
Right after this picture was shot, one of the multies started rolling away, but I managed to snatched it back!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love your story. Reminded me of countless hours spent photo shooting on the beach just to get that right shot. Fun tastic, love your little people pilgrimage. http://scrapandwrap.ca/blog/ Come along and visit. I tried to put my blog into the wordpress below but it won't work.